by Attorney Gordon S. Johnson, Jr. and other advocates
- Miracles and Tragedies: Thoughts on Recovery.
- Who is it that Awakes?: Thoughts on the Survivor.
- Mind Damage not “Mild” Brain Injury: Labels for Brain Injuries.
- Footprints of Pathology: No Objective Proof of Injury.
- Emergency Room Critical Step in Diagnosing TBI: ER’s Role in Diagnosis.
- Economics of a TBI Case: Explanation of Case Economics.
- Choosing a TBI Lawyer: Critical Questions for Your Attorney.
- Independent Medical Exams? Not!!!: Insurance Company IMEs.
- Issues for Advocacy: Issues in Brain Injury.
- The Boy Who Could not Remember: An Ancient Tale of Brain Injury.
- Passover Prayer
- TBI Santa Wish List
- Hope for Anger by Stephanie St. Claire
- A Letter From Your Brain by Stephanie St. Claire
- A Collection of TBI Poems by Debbie Wilson
On the Lighter Side:
- Mild Brain Injury Sue by Becca Martin