Severe Brain Injury Information
I have set up different pages of severe brain injury information for those of you that have either suffered a severe brain injury or for those of you who have loved ones with brain injury. I think you will find the severe brain injury information very helpful and answer a lot of questions you may have.
This link will take you to answers of severe brain injury information on those of you that have loved ones that may have just suffered a severe brain injury.
This page will give you severe brain injury information on the process of coming up with a prognosis for those who have suffered a severe brain injury.
This severe brain injury information page will deal with the first of several different conditions that brain injury may or may not encounter. By following the links below you will get an explanation of the different conditions and procedures that may be involved with a severe brain injury.
- Brain Bleeds – an explanation and definition of brain bleeds.
- Brain Swelling – definition and the cause of brain swelling.
- Craniotomy – Craniectomy – definition and why might this be neccesary?
- Severe Diffuse Axonal Injury – explanation and definition of DAI.
- Brain Stem Injury– definition and explanation of the anatomy of the brain stem.
These are just some of the subjects covered on our site. I hope that you will take advantage of all the information I have provided as an experienced Brain Injury Attorney who specializes but not limited to traumatic brain injury.
For the Difference an Experienced Head Injury Lawyer can make after a Severe Closed Head Injury, click here.